Are you one of those people who is always on the go? The Timbuk2 Aviator Travel Backpack could be a great company in one of your travels. Fantastic fit, finish, and design is what Timbuk2 is known for. No wonder a lot of travelers prefer to own this durable and good looking bag!
Check On Amazon
A sleek bag added to Timbuk2’s collection of gorgeous bags, this travel backpack undoubtedly captures the heart of both men and women travelers. So, are you planning on doing serious trekking anywhere? Let’s take a look at this bag and decide if you’re going to miss the chance of owning it or not!
Why should you buy Timbuk2 Aviator Travel Backpack?
- Sophisticated styling that fits to wear around the city or out of town.
- The bag designed and made by Timbuk2, makers of durable and long-lasting bags in the US.
- Designed to hold your laptop when you need to take it on your everyday ventures.
- Fits as a carry-on bag when traveling.
- Your stuff is secure with its durable zips and lock straps.
- Can be easily converted from suitcase to backpack by just stowing straps and hip belt.
Offers Great Storage
The Timbuk2 Aviator Backpack has plenty of room for your gear. The interior alone provides a storage volume of 28.5L. An individual pocket purposely created to hold and safely protect up to a 17″ laptop. Its three external zip pockets provide more slots for your stuff. One is located at the top of the bag, while the other is on the exterior rear panel. Another pocket on one side is designed to be longer than the others. All the exterior pockets are perfect storage for your mobile phones, wallet, keys, IDs and even passport. You can also keep some foods in it.
Another fantastic feature of Timbuk2 Aviator Travel Backpack is its special compartment at the top of the bag. You can opt not to use the top compartment and make use of the whole interior department. But if you need space for unique stuff which you do not want to get mixed with other stuff, this particular compartment would be perfect to hold it.
Two Bags in One
With the convenient handles on top and side of the bag, the Timbuk2 Aviator Travel Backpack functions can work as a carry-on suitcase. Depending on your comfort and style, you can enjoy holding your sleek bag in your hands. However, you can also use the bag as a backpack, having great backpack straps that could be hidden when not in use. The shoulder and waist straps can be tucked away easily. And just like other material of the bag, these straps are durable and undoubtedly long lasting.
The waist strap is wide and padded. It securely locks around your waist to prevent from moving especially when you are in a hurry. What’s good about the strap is that it can be tucked away completely at the bottom of the bag when not in use without compromising the bag’s function and design.
When you turn the suitcase style into a backpack, the straps can just be put together in few seconds. Because it is designed as suitcase too, the designer wouldn’t want the straps to be just hanging on the back of the bag when not in used.
- Offers an easy way of transforming the back from a suitcase into a backpack.
- The straps can be removed or tucked away completely too when turning your bag back into a briefcase
- Made of high-quality materials.
- Pockets serve as additional space for your belongings.
- The top compartment can be used to separate different
- Fits anyone and anywhere.
- The bag itself is heavy even when it’s empty.
- Some people find the shape weird for a backpack.
- The shape is unattractive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the exact dimension of the bag?
A: Top Width x 15 Bottom Width x 22.8 Height x 9.4 Depth
Q: Is there a slide pocket that can hold a water bottle?
A: No. One side pocket is zipped. I don’t think water bottle could fit in it unless the bottle is too small.
Q: Is the bag soft?
A: Yes, it is soft but durable.
Overall, Timbuk2 Aviator Travel Backpack features are impressive. A backpack and carry-on bag in one, the bag fits anywhere you want to use it. It’s generous regarding space. You can take all your belongings enough for a short period such as an overnight meeting, quick visit to friends, or weekend getaway. The price is reasonable. Cheaper than other Timbuk2 models and other similar styles of bags from a different brand.