The Daily Backpack team is excited to announce the $100 Scholarship Program 2017-2018. As an honorable contribution to the society, we are really blessed by announcing this scholarship program. This scholarship is open to school, college and university students from the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and India. So if you are looking for a scholarship to complete your running or desired degree, then you are most welcome to enroll our scholarship program. Scroll down to get more information about eligibility, how to apply and deadline.
About Daily Backpack
Back in 2015, Arefa Tonny started the Daily Backpack web blog where is started sharing the guide, tips, tricks and collection of different kind backpacks. After that, the web blog transferred to a company to provide more Backpack related resource to its visitors. And here are some most popular resource about backpacks.
- Best 17-Inch Laptop Backpack
- Best Backpacks for College Students
- Best Travel Backpack
- Best Backpacks for School Students
- How to Choose the Right Travel Backpack
Daily Backpack is announcing a $1000 Scholarship Program.
- Citizen of USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain or India
- Must be a running student of school, college or university
- Majoring any subject (Students from Travel, Tourism or Photography related subject will get extra) priority.
How to Apply
- You must provide a 1000+ words essay on “Your Recent Travel Story, Traveling Guide, Tips and Tricks” (You can choose any topic)
- The essay must be unique, not copied from any source and free from grammatical & spelling mistakes.
- Send your essay (In both PDF and Microsoft Word Formats) along with your Name, Institute Name, Subject, Nationality, Address, Contact Number, Email, ID Card Scanned Copy and Recent Passport Size Photo to [email protected]
The application submission deadline is 30 November 2018, and we will announce the winner on 10th December 2018.
Keep in Mind
- We do not sell, trade or exchange student information with others
- You don’t need any participation fee for applying this scholarship program
- You don’t need to provide any Credit/Debit Card Information
- Our primary goal is only to help those students who are not able to complete their degree for the poor economic condition.