Obsessed with packing? Well, there are really people who love to take a lot of stuff even when just traveling overnight. You’ll definitely love this Osprey Porter Travel Backpack with its cool and amazing features that are without a doubt, being loved by people especially those who are always on the go. Its size is ideal not just for an overnight trip, but even for few days. If you don’t like to be chasing bus with bags on your left and right hands, or doesn’t like to be checking in luggage at the airport, well, this Travel Backpack suits you best. Now, let’s take a quick look at this Osprey Porter 46 Review and get to know more about this amazing bag.
Why should you buy Osprey Porter Travel Backpack Bag, 46-Liter?
- You can go for a short vacation/trip without requiring you to take more than one bag. With Osprey Porter Travel Backpack, you can take your necessary stuff with just a single bag.
- It is made of good quality materials and lasts long.
- It comes with a buckle gear to hold the padded shoulder strap.
- Designed to give you comfort when traveling by allowing you to take only a single bag. The large space can accommodate your necessities on your trip.
- Perfect backpack for any kind of travel: business, educational, leisure, etc.
Great space for all your stuff
Having a dimension of 27x14x7 inches, this Osprey Porter Travel Backpack has ample space for your travel necessities. The size is fairly enough for as carry-on baggage, and won’t require you to check your luggage in at the airport. The main compartment has two pockets. One pocket is meshed and zippered, perfect enough to store your small gadgets such as cameras or mobile phones. The other pocket is made of fabric that additionally gives you more space for your small valuables. You can also organize various items by placing them in small bags and place the bags into the main compartment. The exterior pocket on top helps you tuck some of your things.
Wonderful Padded Straps and Sides
Easy to transform, you can just tuck the shoulder straps and change the bag from backpack to a travel bag. The external compression straps work well at reducing its bulky appearance and make it more streamlined. The chest strap helps you prevent the padded shoulder from falling. Its buckle gear or hip strap adds support your bag, and keep it from moving when you’re in a hurry.
The pads are great too and are spread throughout the shoulder straps that adds comfort to your shoulders. Meshed pads are also placed on both sides to allow air to pass through. It also stabilizes, protects and compresses loads. You can also use reinforced loops on the bag’s front panel. Such loops have to be purchased separately.
Sleek and Sophisticated
The Osprey Porter Travel Backpack has a mix of functionality and sophistication. It looks decent and the design won’t let you down. Its sleek exterior is attractive and the overall look looks expensive, yet has a cheaper price than other bag models with almost the same features.
- Wide, ample space that accommodates your personal belongings for days. Pockets add slots for your tiny belongings. It also allows you to organize things.
- Padded straps give your comfortable carrying of your stuff.
- Allows you to carry a single bag only as it can hold your belongings enough for 3-5 days getaway.
- Sophisticated looks yet affordable in price.
- Some customers find the whistle on chest strap irritating.
- Too large to carry on the back.
- No side pocket that can be used to carry a water bottle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does the bag come with a removable sling?
A: No. There is no removable sling because the bag is not designed as two-way, though it has a top handle that can be used when you opt to rest your back.
Q: Does it look oversized?
A: The bag is definitely big which could store up to 46 liters. But if you won’t put much staff especially on the upper part, the size would be just enough.
Obviously, the Osprey Porter Travel Backpack makes some noise among lines of traveling backpack. Its shape, it’s sleek exterior, its ample space and its overall function add up to the good image of Osprey in the market.
Travelers would surely enjoy carrying this bag, knowing that it can accommodate a lot of essentials for days. It is comfortable to carry with its padded meshed straps. Though it doesn’t provide side pockets, the top pocket can be used for small stuff that needs to be accessed easily.